The administration of the hostel is looked after by the Warden / Deputy Warden. Mess bills are prepared based on dividing systems. The students are charged very low rent (Rs. 6.00 per month / per student). Dividing system is followed for boarding. The hostel rooms are provided with fans, good lighting and adequate water facility. The hostel inmates are provided with good hygienic vegetarian food
Study Hours: Every day 9.00 P.M to 11.00 P.M (two hours)
Details of Workers: Totally 8 persons are working
First aid Kit: First aid and medicine kits are maintained
Sports and Recreation: provides all the required facilities for sports and recreation.
Hostel day celebrations: Celebrated every year.
- The main hostel was established in the year 1967
- A sparate single storey building
- it has 28 single rooms and 24 three member rooms
- Total build up area of 11820 sq.feet
- The capacity of accommodation is 150
- The hostel has arecreation hall with television
- Three news papers are subscribed for hostel inmates
- The college has active Hostel committee members compressing of principal, two senior professors, Dupty warden and a student representative