Training and Placement
Training and Placement cell is an integral part of our college. The cell is sensitized to function all through the year towards generating placement and training opportunities for the students. Training activities are organized throughout the year in an effort towards preparing the prospective students for the campus selection programmes.
“Market a Product or Be a Marketable Product”
- To help the Students walk out from the college with a degree in one hand and employment order in another hand.
- To bridge the mismatch between the corporate requirements and the candidate profiles .
- To achieve Social and economic empowerment through employment and entrepreneurship.
- To motivate the students to participate and be successful in competitive examinations .
- To provide requisite training to students in the area of communication skills, problems solving skills and interpersonal skills .
- To organize campus interviews for final year students with industries and corporate sectors of repute from all over India.
- To promote entrepreneurial competence among the students to make them entrepreneurs.
- To coordinate development programmes assisted by the Government agencies to emancipate the young minds.